Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only Tuesday????

I can't believe it's only Tuesday!! Feels like it should be atleast Thursday. That's prob not the best sign huh?? hehe

Well, we are home again today. Heather is still sick but getting better. She should be able to go to school tomorrow. We will have to play school again as we did yesterday. She hates to miss so much that we have to have school at home when she's sick lol Hmmmm, wonder if I could get lucky with this one and have her actually stay that way all her school life?? Hey, no one said I couldn't hope!!!!! lol

Gregory came home excited yesterday. Apparently they are already prepping them for college!!! Yep, you heard right, I said............gulp..........COLLEGE!!!!! He's only in 8th grade but he'll be taking a class once a month to get prepared for college. They'll teach them the basics of how to choose and things like that. He took some little questionaire things that determined what he would be good at, at this point. So we'll see if that changes. He's a very hands-on type child and that's what it said as well so I guess it's pretty accurate. And there were some high marks in musical fields as well so that's good. Just so hard to imagine him being old enough to even be thinking about college but I guess it really is that time since he'll be in..........hi.........hi..............highschool!!!!!!!!! Whew, that was hard to say!!!! I mean, I was JUST in highschool...wasn't I???? hahaha

Well, duty calls.......dishes, laundry, HEATHER lol

I'm off for now............will write more about our circus life tomorrow!!!! :)

2 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Hush your mouth. Don't say that word again and maybe it will go away.

House of Hooligans said...

Hey there, April! I'm sorry to hear that Miss Heather is sick. Hope she is feeling better tomorrow. Who takes your class when you have to stay home? Those kiddos must miss your smilin' face! Smooochies, Chickie! T