Well, here we are!!! Finally!! I have so many friends that blog and so I've decided it's our turn to try.
It's a wonderful sunny Sunday morning here. We aren't going to make it to church though as our little one is still sick. Her little nose is soooo red and sore. I feel so bad for her. She's trying to play but she's miserable. I guess it can't last forever.
My guys are still in bed, of course. But I did get to sleep in yesterday which was great!!!! These 4:30am mornings catch up with me VERY quickly!!! I know it can't be cause I'm getting old, can it??? hehehe Shhhhh don't tell me if it is lol
Tomorrow is our one Monday for going to school this month. I have to say, I'm dreading it already and we haven't even been in school but 2 weeks now. Will just make for a long week and long days but we'll manage!! :)
I'm wrapping this one up now so I can figure out everything else on here. And yes, if you look at our title "McFarlin 4 Ring Circus", trust me, there will be days you will totally understand!!!!! lol
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. Hope the cold goes away and Monday goes smoothly as far as Monday's goes.
Welcome to Blog-land!!!
Hi April! Happy Blogging.;)
Hey April,
Hope Heather gets feeling better & your school week goes good in spite of Monday!! :)
Like your blog title!! :) Still can't get over you having a teenager, though!! Yikes!!
Have a Good Evening!!
Welcome to the blogging world!
I am so glad you started a blog. I hope I get back into mine and we can keep up on each other. Sorry Heather is sick. Hope she feels better soon!
Hi April!
I have had this blog account for a while, but haven't kept up with it. I just cleaned up mine and have decided to try again. Wish me luck. :-)
Happy Blogging to you!
Smoochies,
Theresa
WELCOME to the Blogging world!!
YAAAYYY! It will be so much fun to keep up on what's going on in the McFarlin Circus!! Hope Monday didn't get you down too much.
Post a Comment